1) My uncle once: sent me like 12 or 13 sheets of some old business payroll or something like that all taped together and on that back had what lookd like random lines and I was very confused as to what it meant. I found out later that the lines were the letter K and that he wanted to write me a long letter. He also sent me a bunch of hostess cupcakes and other sweets with pictures of my face for the head and he even made little arms and legs so that I had a bunch of hostess cupcake Karens. He\’s the greatest godfather EVER!
2) Never in my life: will I get a tattoo
3) When I was five: I met Rachel and Kirsten
4) High School was: pretty fun actually. I enjoyed it.
5) I will never forget: my first kiss
6) I once met: princess Diana\’s brother
7) There\’s this person I know who: didn\’t know what FraggleRock is. *ugh*
8) Once, at a bar: nothing happened because I was never there!
9) By noon I\’m usually: on my computer
10) Last night: I went to this dinner party thing where I swing danced in front of a bunch of people. It was really weird.
11) If I only had: a digital camera I would go around taking a bunch of pictures so that I can have some evidence that I have indeed done stuff since being here.
12) Next time I go to church/temple: I will be in Houston….hopefully
13) Terri Schiavo: did not deserve what happened to her. Shame on this country for denying someone basic food and water. Shame Shame.
14) I like: when the sky is really blue and it just makes you so happy to be alive.
15) When I turn my head left, I see: my bed, window, and christmas lights!
16) When I turn my head right, I see: my Garden State poster chris gave me
17) You know I\’m lying when: I lie cause I\’m not a good liar at all.
18) In grade school: I was incredibly uptight. I had a nervous breakdown in 5th grade. I\’ve mellowed out a whole lot.
19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare, I\’d be: Hermia from Midsummer Night\’s Dream. I might be short but I can be pretty fiesty and get very angry when someone tries to steal my man. kinda.
20) By this time next year: I will probably be in Austin living with Shelly in an apartment
21) A better name for me would be: I don\’t know. Karen is a funny name cause it\’s really popular and one of those generic names that you find in math problems, but I don\’t know any Karen\’s my age really. It\’s kinda pretty. I like the K. My favorite girl\’s name is Kadeline though. It\’s pretty and unique.
22) I have a hard time understanding: people who don\’t believe that Jesus Christ did indeed live. I mean even if you don\’t believe that he was divine, how can you say that he never lived. It\’s no longer a religious matter at that point, it\’s a historical one and I am sure that the Romans had his crucifixtion on record. Oh , you don\’t believe that Rome had records? You must be right. It\’s ludicrus that one of the most advanced, organized societies would have records.
23) If I ever go back to school I\’ll: probably be teaching
24) You know I like you if: I get shy around you kinda. like if I bury my head in my hands when being complimented. I blush when someone I like compliments me.
25) If I won an award, the first person I\’d thank would be: God, my family, my friends
26) I hope that: I do well on my astronomy final tomorrow
27) Take my advice: Go to a mexican restaurant and eat alot of the chips and salsa. I mean like fill up on it, but order a large meal. Eat part of the meal and take the rest home and eat it for lunch the next day. You just got 2 meals for the price of one and saved yourself a trip to the cafeteria for food of far less quality.
28) My ideal breakfast is: french toast, eggs over easy, buttered toast, a biscuit from the cafeteria, and lucky charms.
29) A song I love, but do not have is: a rendition of Silent Night and the Holly and the Ivy in this one beautiful arrangement on a cd at my home in Spring. When I get there I\’m so finding it and putting it on here. It\’s the prettiest song EVER!
30) If you visit my hometown, I suggest: going to the Mongolian Cafe and Piccomolo\’s…so good!
31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: tulips are popular in Holland (one country that I\’m in love with) , character flaws are inevitable, microchips sound nerdy, and track stars doesnt\’s make any sense to me at all
32) Why won\’t anyone: listen/believe me when I talk. I\’m really not stupid ALL the time I swear.
33) If you spend the night at my house: I\’ll turn on my Christmas lights.
34) I\’d stop my wedding for: a nuclear explosion….maybe
35) The world could do without: pink plastic flamingos, but it would be much sadder
36) I\’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: go to Hell would be about the only thing that I would like less
37) My favorite blonde is: I\’ll give a shoutout to Jessica, my roomate, she\’s the best..and Rachel is the best best friend a girl could ask for…..Kattiey you\’re awesome too, but you don\’t have blonde hair.
38) Paper clips are more useful than: just about anything. except duct tape. nothing is more useful than duct tape
40) And by the way: Pluto has a moon called Charon.
41) My grandmother always: is healthy. That lady hasn\’t been sick since she was 21 (she\’s 90)
My list of must see movies as arranged by Chris, Joe and Myself with scattered influence from my brothers and mother (* optional):
It\’s a Wonderful Life
The Philadelphia Story
Guess Who\’s Coming to Dinner
The Usual Suspects
Duck Soup (Which I have since seen and must admit is very good)
Irma La Douce
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Gone with the Wind
The Great Dictator
\”It\’s like the great wall of chocolate fell done and completely crushed the death by chocolate.\”
3 thoughts on “Questions”
Don’t forget Amale!!!
Star Wars is *not* optional!
I’ve already seen Amelie, Chris!