Ah. What a weekend! Came back to Houston. Went to the Klein/Klein Oak Football game on Friday night. We got cremed. We didn\’t even score in the 1st 1/2 of the game. It was soo much fun. I missed the klein games. I want to be a standleader. I did get to vicariously live through Joe though, cause he\’s a standleader. My sister, chris, joe and I went to Denny\’s after the game. It was much fun. Cheese sticks and french toast. Plus, joe and I were being vultres off of Susan\’s food. Saturday. Went to the Mongolian Cafe. good place. I miss it a whole bunch and my food was oh so yummy. Then i went to see Just Like Heaven. It was really adorable. Then to the Astros game where we won. 7-0 against the Milwaukee Brewers. If I had to keep up with one sport I would toatally pick baseball. I\’ll take this time to list my favorite teams…..not because they\’re good, but just because I happen to have some connection to them.
1) Boston Red Sox. I\’m from Maine and everyone from New England roots for the Red Sox. If not you\’re a traitor!
2) Houston Astros. Of course. I\’m an H-Town Girl.
3) Philadelphia Phillies. I used to live in NJ right outside Philly. We used to go to the games all the time and I was obsessed with the Philly Fanatic. I had a stuffed animal and a sweatshirt and I\’ve actually worn it somewhat recently…what now.
4) Toronto Blue Jays. Totally lived in Canada.
5) Anyone that beats the Yankees. Let\’s face it, if you\’re a Red Sox fan, you\’re an Anti-Yankees fan.
Seeing as I live in Arlington now, I feel like I should root for the Rangers too. Back to the Astros game. Biggio hit a homer on the first pitch. It hit the foul pole. so cool. Then we went to Katz\’s and I tried part of a Reuben. Today, went to church and rode back up to arlington. Yep yep. Fun stuff. Not really. now I really gotta revise my English paper.
\”The felonies just keep piling up.\” – Just Like Heaven